-
January 12th, 2002, 06:37 PM
#1
Inactive Member
YEAH!!! Wooohooo, If I was a woman I would kiss ya Jonah but a hug tackle will have to do (Hears the Omph) *lol* but I am sure the Fine woman of high nobility here wouldnt mind one *Takes each womans hand in turn and places a kiss as light as breath upon its back* I am forever in your debt *Winks at CyborgShaman* LOL, hehe, gotta know how to treat a lady. I just wanna say thankyou for your help with my avatar *Nudges CY "Arnt these USA Chicks great."*
Th main reason for this entry is A) AIM and B)My Avatar. I am fairly new to AIM but has had alot o experiance with mirc, bad 1's too, I have only about 2 ppl on my AIM list and am looking forward to making new friends, so if you would be so kind to maybe add me to your buddy list it would be MARDER EXSE! LOL, I am StallionShaman and if you like feel free to post ur nick here too.
The reason I made the avatar is for numerable reasons.
The sword= I am one for self sacrifice putting all others before me.
The blood= I am only human too and has emotions and feelings just like any other, sometimes I might find myself over sensitive too others but the thing is I I am only a man, a young man doing his best.
The Ying Yang= Like my star sign I am full of conflicting emotions Pisces(The two fish swimming in opposite directions yet attached) I get confused too easily sometimes and need a helping hand.
The Magic/Power= I have potential power, we all do and maybe one day I'll learn to control or untap it but till then I shall weild of it what I can.
Picture as a whole= It looks so damn cool and anyway I am very artistic and want to do Computer Graphic Design and programming after school.
Check this out, its a pic o my niece I did for art, got 100% (Does any1 know what a stippling is cuz its that) http://www.geocities.com/horsewhisperer_me/kayla.jpg
------------------
Un lugar Celestial, I know very little, yet sometimes too much.
-
January 12th, 2002, 06:51 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
-
January 12th, 2002, 06:57 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I... AM.... CANNNNAAAADIIIAAANNNN....
*clears throat* ... that's a beer commercial by the way... though i dunno why.... canadians don't drink beer! *shrugs shoulders 'n walks out muttering to myself*
------------------
[This message has been edited by Sniffer (edited January 12, 2002).]
-
January 12th, 2002, 07:10 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
I just saw the picture, and I'm not sure if I'm more impressed with the quality job you did....or your neice...she's absolutely beautiful Chris!!! How old is she? And can I babysit?? 
Very nice picture...show me more!!!
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
Quitcherbitchen!
-
January 13th, 2002, 11:23 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Why thank you *Mwah* you are too cute, literally! Anyway I do have more pictures that I have done for art but they are too large to put through the scanner and all have scored highest in class, I have pics of me I have which I made myself if you would like them, I am the most unphotogenic person in history and I honestly think that I look better in person, I hate pictures frozen in that exact moment forever! Cy looks good on film but me, YUK! u look good on film too 2Cute. If I ever get the guts I might put my pic here for ppl to have a look.
------------------
Un lugar Celestial, I know very little, yet sometimes too much.
-
January 13th, 2002, 12:54 PM
#6
-
January 13th, 2002, 06:43 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Hey, I want more buddys *poutz* pleas feel free to add me to your AIM list if ya have or maybe you can just leave it here for everyone to add you, it would be nice if we could get a lil AIM group going about the host boards at least
**********
AIM : StallionShaman
------------------
Un lugar Celestial, I know very little, yet sometimes too much.
-
January 13th, 2002, 10:03 PM
#8
Inactive Member
whenever i try, you're not on.....i'm beeze67
------------------
Say Anything.......
Leo the Lioness' Anything Board
RIP those who died senselessly 9-11-01
All Things Must Pass - G. Harrison
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks